So scheduling issues and a chem paper has got me stressing about school…already. Here’s one thing you gotta know about my feelings on school, I don’t hate it. Although sometimes it seems like I do cause I rant about a good deal, I don’t. Here are my two cents on it cause I know you’re absolutely dying to know.
Let’s break it down:
- You get to see your friends everday for eight hours, and hang out at lunch and inbetween class. I think this one’s a given, but not even just your friends you get to have human interaction for 5 days a week which totally beats hanging at home
- Dressing up. Now if you see me in the summer I am slumming it in athletic shorts and a tshirt 99% of the time, so it’s a nice change to get to dress up and feel all giddy inside about planning outfits! …Does that make me a dork? OH WELL
- For a normal school this pro would be reserved for boyz. Seeing as I go to a school with below par boys who havent matured yet, I think I’ll pass.
- The work. This ones obvious, but just the workkkk. The never ending stream of test, papers, worksheets, quizzes, and projects just makes me want to shout a good number of bad words.
- Lack of sleep. Now I’m a girl who likes her sleep. Who am I kidding, I NEED sleep, and without it I just feel sluggish slow and like a freaking turtle. With school comes late nights and early mornings, which is a definite change from the usual wake-up-at-11 routine of summer.
At this point in time I think I’m slightly more excited for the prospects of school, but I wont be surprised if it gets old pretty soon. Not to sound pessimistic or depressing or anything, it’s just my opinion.
PS. Tongue Tied is my current music infatuation. TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS HOUSE OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH
Dont leave me tongue tied.